Conference in New Orleans
My name is Drew Rifkin and I am the Senior Marketing Communications Manager for the Psych Congress 1-Day Regional Meeting being held in New Orleans, LA on Saturday, October 3. This 1-day meeting is all about improving the competence and confidence of mental health and primary care professionals in personalizing the treatment strategies of their patients. I wanted to reach out to you to see if any members of theWest Alabama Nurse Practitioners might be interested in attending our 1-day conference at a heavily discounted rate.
We have an incredible faculty made up first class mental health and primary care educators, and are very excited about scientific agenda which will focus on the following topics:
- Use of Scales and Screeners in Differential Diagnosis
- Anti-Inflammatory Agents as Antidepressants
- ADHD vs. Bipolar Disorder: Differentiating Two Commonly Confused Disorders
- Scott: A Life with Schizophrenia
- Targeting Residual Symptoms in MDD
- An Update on Generalized Anxiety Disorder Across the Lifespan
- Biomarkers of the Disease State and Treatment Response in MDD
- The Spectrum of Aging from Mild Cognitive Impairment through Dementia
Our tagline for this meeting is "Powerful mental health education. All in a day's work" as those that attend are sure to walk away with new knowledge that they can implement in their practice to improve patient outcomes and care. Also, attendees of this meeting can earn up to 6.25 CME/CE credits.
If you or any of your members are interested in attending, I'd love to get you set up with a discount code to use. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Senior Marketing Communications Manager
Psych Congress 1-Day Regional Meeting Series
83 General Warren Blvd., Suite 100
Malvern, PA 19355
(610) 560-0500 ext. 387