Serving as a leader in NPAA offers great opportunities to build professional networks with other nursing professionals and support the legislative process. Take an opportunity to get involved! The NPAA Nominating Committee has opened its 2018 Call for Nominations for the following offices:
Treasurer maintains records of accounts, deposits and disbursements, is the co-signer with the President and President-Elect of all NPAA monies. Is responsible for preparing an annual budget to be approved by the Executive Committee. The Treasure shall serve as the chairperson of the Finance Committee. This officer shall serve for one (1) two (2) year term and will be elected in even numbered years.
Student Members At Large (2 positions)
These students shall be elected to serve on the Steering Committee and serve for one (1) one (1) year term and will be elected annually.
Nominations End August 13, 2018
- All executive committee positions carry a 2-year term. Student Members At Large carry a 1 year term.
- All nominees must be NPAA Members in good standing.
- All current members are invited to nominate themselves and/or other members.
All nominees must complete the “Nomination Form” locatedhttp://www.npalliancealabama.org/call-for-nominations.
- If you have questions, contact Denise Williams, email@example.com
- Nominations shall be unrestricted based on consideration of age, color, creed, disability, gender, health status, lifestyle, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation.