Upcoming CEU opportunity from CANPA
This announcement has 1 attachment:
On February 6, 2016 8-5 at Samford University we are holding a CEU day, we would love to see you and any of your members. Reduced rates for students.
10 Great Reasons to Register for CANPA CEU Day: 2-6-16
- Themed general sessions: Managing Cardiometabolic Risk across the lifespan.
- Choice of several concurrent sessions.
- Earn 9.4 CEUs (of which up to 3.3 can be pharmacology).
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments during breaks are included.
- Celebrate the inaugural presentations of the Scholarship and Travel Awards to members.
- Participate in Business Meeting.
- Legislative Updates
- Program book of presenter's slides included.
- Fellowship with NPs
- Atherotech has offered to draw complementary VAP+Lipids Profiles on all conference participants. Find out more about the VAP: www.Atherotech.com
Susan J. Appel, PhD, APRN-BC, CCRN, FAHA
Professor, Capstone College of Nursing
The University of Alabama
3019 Capstone College of Nursing
Acute Care and Family Nurse Practitioner Board Certified
Fellow of American Heart Association